This was tough, but I finally have compiled my list and here it is. I will cross off each as I do it and write a post with pictures once I’m done. Wish me luck!
1. Go vegetarian for 30 days.
2. Go to the movies solo
3. Try 3 new recipes
4. Take 30 photo’s and make a collage
5. Send a surprise to 3 people this year
6. Take a pole dancing class
7. 30 Day Fitness Challenge
8. Put together a memory box and seal it for my kids with something from every year
9. Go to Kensington Market
10. Go on a date with A & C seperately.
11. Go Downtown Toronto with my hubby on a cool night, grab hot chocolate and stroll, chit chat and hold hands
12. Write letters to both my kids for them to open on their 30th Birthdays
13. Go to a drive in movie with my hubby, maybe even make out – just sayin’
14. Volunteer 30 hours of my time to a charitable organization
15. Leave 30 pennies for people to find – sharing the luck ofcourse!
16. Take a cooking class
17. Get another tattoo
18. Lose 30 lbs
19. Write a letter to The Cake Boss and frame a reply, if I get one, I’m sure he will reply right?? Right??
20. Learn to parallel park
21. Write a list of 30 reasons I love you for a few special people in my life
22. Do 3 Random Acts of Kindness
23. Hug a tree
24. Grow a plant of some sort. If you know me, you know I can’t even keep a cactus alive so this will be a challenge.
25. Put $20 in a slot machine. I hate slot machines.
26. Go to Wonderland with Mar ;0)
27. Build a snowman with my boys
28. Sing karaoke and record it
29. Go to 3 other Cupcakeries and try their Signature flavour